Provides 24-hour continuous and automatic operation with high degree of reliability, accuracy and confidence. An electric motor with hydraulic cylinder is controlled by temperature sensors in the grain column to automatically open and close dump spouts. A variety of available sensors monitor grain levels to help keep your EZEE-DRY® system operating continuously.
- Steady supply of grain is continuously dumped into the upper drying section of the system.
- Fans and heaters force hot air through layers of grain in varying depths in the drying chamber.
- Heat from previously dried grain is captured by outside air from the cooling fan and reused to provide continuous drying.
- This added efficiency helps control energy costs.
- When grain is dried to specified temperature, dump chutes open to let a set amount of hot dried grain fall into the cooling/storage area.
- Drying chamber is automatically refilled and the process continues until there is no more supply of wet grain.